|Call For Papers|
Submission of Abstract
All participants are invited to submit one-page abstract via e-mail for presentation at the conference to the corresponding delegate in each region. Other participants beyond the above four regions may submit their papers directly to the Secretary General of this symposium (firstname.lastname@example.org). As a tradition, the authors are advised to only indicate their city/prefecture/province name with the postal code in their address. Inclusion of e-mail address and fax number is preferable. For the participants, their accepted abstracts will be published in the symposium proceedings, which will be available at registration.
Deadline: Deadline for abstract submission is July 15th, 2007. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the authors by e-mail before August 10th, 2007
● Typewritten on A4 paper with margins of top (2.5 cm), bottom (5 cm), left (3 cm) and right (4 cm).
● Font: Times New Roman
● Title: bold and centered (14 pt)
● Authors and affiliation: 11pt, with the presenting author indicated by a superscript asterisk (*)
● Text: 11 pt, single spaced and fully justified
● File Format: Microsoft Word DOC file